Monday - Friday
9am - 12pm
Tuesday, Wednesday &Thursday
9am - 3pm
We are, and we offer:
- A small and friendly pre-school with a caring environment.
- Wide and varied range of equipment plus a safe and secure garden for year round use.
- High ratio of adults to children.
- Rising 5 sessions for children starting school the following year.
- Support for children with special educational needs and/or disabilities and for children who speak English as an additional language.
- Provide high quality care and education for children under statutory school age.
- Provide a safe secure and stimulating environment.
- Work within a framework which ensures equal opportunities for both children and families to promote equality and value diversity.
- Encourage children to work together, and to value and respect each others views and opinions.
- Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop.
- Follow the Early Years Foundation Stage and provide a stimulating planned curriculum for every child individually as well as in a group.
As a member of Chapel Lane Pre-School, your child:
- is in a safe and stimulating environment
- is given generous care and attention, because of high ratio of adults to children
- has a their own key person to ensure they learn and develop through carefully planned activities, designed to meet their individual needs and level of development.
- has the chance to join in with other children and adults to play, work and learn together
- has the chance to establish the basis of reading and writing through well chosen stories, songs, rhymes and games.
- is helped to develop good manners, speaking and listening skills, sharing and concentration.