As a member of Chapel Lane Pre-School, your child:
- is in a safe and stimulating environment
- is given generous care and attention, because of high ratio of adults to children
- has a their own key person to ensure they learn and develop through carefully planned activities, designed to meet their individual needs and level of development.
- has the chance to join in with other children and adults to play, work and learn together
- has the chance to establish the basis of reading and writing through well chosen stories, songs, rhymes and games.
- is helped to develop good manners, speaking and listening skills, sharing and concentration.